CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF OUR 2018 SCHOLARSHIPS. NEW SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE LISTED IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL 2018 SCHOLARSHIPS HAVE NOW BEEN CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!
SCCE is excited to announce a variety of new scholarships on offer. Applying for a scholarships has never been easier. Create a presentation based on the prompt for your scholarship and send this with your completed application, which you’ll find by clicking the button below.
Take a look at our previous winners as it may help you brainstorm some ideas. And you never know … maybe next time it is your name that appears on the winners page!
In order to gain the full perspectives involved in student exchange, all scholarship winners will be expected to host an international student.
Your presentation can be in the following format:
• Video (3 minutes max.)
• Photo story
• Visual presentation
• Creative Art/Music
• Essay or Creative Writing (1000 words max.)
Please submit your application via the button below. If your presentation file is larger than 2MB, fill in the below form and indicate how you will be sending your presentation. You can choose to send your presentation via these other options:
• Email: Attach and send to email@example.com
• Mail: Save to a USB and post to Southern Cross Cultural Exchange, Locked Bag 1200, Mount Eliza, VIC, 3930
• YouTube or Vimeo: For large video files, create a private account and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Other: If the above channels are not appropriate for your presentation, please contact us on 1800 500 501.
We will be looking for the following when judging your entry:
• All areas of the scholarship application form filled in correctly
• Creativity, originality, quality of presentation which showcases your personality
• Your motivation and willingness to commit to the experience of an exchange student
• Readiness to embrace a new culture and lifestyle
• Meets eligibility criteria (age, school and medical evaluation)
*Subject to eligibility criteria based on age requirements of specific countries, and excludes China and Japan and Select programs. Email email@example.com to confirm eligibility for your preferred country.
Click on the below images to download the details of each scholarship.
|Scholarship Title||Year Level||Details||Length||Benefit||Application Closing|
|Global Ambassador Abroad||Year 9/10||Semester or Year (Depart Aug/Sep)||Full Scholarship||CLOSED|
|Explore. Dream. Discover. NSW||Year 9/10||Semester or Year (Depart Aug/Sep)||Full Scholarship||CLOSED|
|Explore. Dream. Discover. SA||Year 9/10||Semester or Year (Depart Aug/Sep)||Full Scholarship||CLOSED|
|Explore. Dream. Discover. VIC||Year 9/10||Semester or Year (Depart Aug/Sep)||Full Scholarship||CLOSED|
|How You View The World||Year 8/9||Semester or Year (Depart Jan 2019)||Full Scholarship||CLOSED|
|Wander Where The WIFI Is Weak||Year 10||3 Months (Depart Nov)||Half Scholarship||CLOSED|
|Passport Stories||Year 11/12||2 Months (Depart Dec)||25% Scholarship||CLOSED|
If you have further questions or require more information please contact us on 1800 500 501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org