S.C.C.E. Programs offer a unique experience
Each student will have unique experience due to the new combination of their values and host family’s values. Within each culture there are immense varieties. S.C.C.E. and its overseas affiliate organisations will provide a high standard of preparation and support towards the success of the experience.
Components of each Program
- Professional selection process
- No language prerequisites (except long term Japan and China programs, where two years study is required) – but motivation essential
- Placement with carefully screened host family
- One student to one host family
- Placement in local school (except some short programs to the U.S.A)
- Departure orientation and preparation in Australia
- Arrival orientation in some host countries
- Expert advice on cultural differences and cultural adjustments
- Worldwide support around the clock
- International return transportation from Sydney or Melbourne. A surcharge is possible from other Australian capital cities.
- Travel as a group when possible to the host country
- Transportation overseas by air or train to host community and return
- Overnight accommodation during travel or as a result of flight delays
- Dedicated insurance, including cover for medical and additional expenses; loss of deposits; baggage, electronic equipment, deprivation of baggage and money/travel documents, and personal liability.
- Australian and overseas airport taxes
Components not included in the Fee
- Passport and visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Travel to and from the designated Australian departure points
- Any substitutions for exclusive student travel arrangements require an administrative fee
- Transport to and from school
- Fees for school activities, textbooks, school uniform, school excursions and any rental fees
Transportation, including international flights from selected Australian departure points and domestic travel to the host community, is included in the program fee. The host family greets the students at the final airport or train station. S.C.C.E. Travel P/L makes all bookings, controls the tickets, revalidates or re-writes tickets if necessary.